Monday, September 27, 2010

Unagi

I am armed... With knowledge and a pretty pink weapon!!

Yesterday I took a self defense class to appease the worriers in my life because of my new dangerous city. I don't know if anyone was appeased or not, but it was a GREAT experience!!
I learned so much amazing information about first avoiding being a target and second how to handle myself once I become a target. Last of all I learned how to kick some ass if someone actually put their hands on me.

I left feeling confident and smart.
Two things I already enjoy feeling...

I also left with a kubaton

It doesn't look like much, but let me hit you with it and we'll see how effective it is.

No seriously, I really want to hit someone with it.

1 comment:

Celestie said...

What is that?! Whatever it is I want one and I wanna know how to use it!