Wednesday, November 3, 2010

These are the days you will remember

For the rest of your life

These are the memories you’ll pack in a box and you’ll pull out sometimes. So pick your flowers count the seconds roll the dice but baby don’t wait until it’s too late, put a smile on your face. These are the days

Jo Dee Messina knows what she's talking about

So far…
· A man has fallen asleep on me on the train
· I walked into a stranger’s apartment because I was lost
· Spent an entire day without talking to anyone
· Made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich while sitting on my bed because it’s the only space I have
· Lived at the YMCA
· Fit all of my possessions in a car
· And then in a single room of a house which I also had to live in
· Had a “moment” with Mr. Big
· Watched all 10 seasons on Friends on DVD before I had any real friends
· Made out with a NY cop
· Got yelled at by a subway station attendant
· And cried in about 4 elevators


These are things I'll never forget

1 comment:

Celestie said...

You seriously went an entire day without talking to ANYONE?! Oh my gosh I wanna try that! On my day off, of course. Pretty sure I couldn't hack it though. The PB&J one rocks, as does the NY cop, the elevator one is just sad, but I do LOVE how Topanga was referenced in your blog. It's precious! Love you!!