Thursday, November 4, 2010

Things I wish burned calories

I spend like 27 hours a day on the train to and from work, then another 15 hours a day at work. I haven't joined a gym yet because I haven't had a permanent place to live. And anyone who knows me at all knows that I LOVE to work out and I start feeling like margarine when I don't… so...

These are things I do FREQUENTLY and wished they burned calories


*Commuting

*Stress

*Listening to boring people

*Smelling funky things

*Playing Texas Hold 'em on my phone

*Sitting in an office chair

*Avoiding panhandlers

*Checking out men


These are things I do on a DAILY basis

If they counted as exercise I wouldn't need to join a gym ever!!

1 comment:

Celestie said...

Sometimes when I'm really stressed, I lose weight. But then again, other times when I'm stressed I eat anything chocolate in sight and am FAR from losing weight. And I'm a bit jealous you've got Texas Hold 'em on your phone. Ok maybe more than a bit.