Sunday, January 30, 2011

Never Again

The Concept:
Quit my job
Sell all of my worldly possessions
Move out of my home
Pack up a Toyota Corolla
Drive for 3 days
Follow through on a half-thought-out plan made 4 months prior
Live in insane conditions
Pray to the All Mighty Troll that I find a job
Walk around panicked faced for 3 months (maybe 4)
Be Ridiculously Happy

The Reality:
Read above…

It’s only been 5 months and I’m already calm and settled. I have a life, a home, a routine, friends, I’m getting the hang of my job and the city, and my roommate is moving in this weekend. I call that a success.

But it was SOOOOOO hard! I’m a little tired. I may need some therapy.
I’ll never do it again
Who am I kidding? I WILL do it again... I am already scheming when I can quit my job and begin another daring adventure

... but in time...

Right now I'm exhausted from my last daring adventure
Oh, and I’m Ridiculously Happy

2 comments:

AnimeFeaver said...

I'm glad you're so happy

Celestie said...

I think I see the happiness oozing out of your ears in that last picture. Adorable. :)