As a matter of fact, Murphy's second, and less notorious, law is “Anything that can be strange or bizarre, will be strange and bizarre to those who seek nonsensical adventures to make a good story and have a good laugh”
One day whilst riding to the 5th floor, in what was already a sketchy building, the elevator doors parted and this is the awful sight I beheld.
I don’t care who you are, this will make your heart stop beating. In that fraction of a second I made a game plan...
1) Take a picture so I can blog about it if I ever get out… Done.
2) Check the ceiling for an exit route… None.
3) Designate a corner for the bathroom…Too late, my pants will suffice.
4) Masturbate... (don’t judge, watch the youtube video)
5) Panic... On my way
6) Locate the “help” button… Broken.
7) Check food supply in my purse… Cough drops and gum… damn
8) Find pen and paper to write out my will... I only own debt... Leaving it to my enemies
9) Scream at the top of my lungs… Wait, doors are closing… elevator moving…
That was a very intense 45 seconds, it’s a good thing I didn’t overreact.