Thursday, January 27, 2011

You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do

That's what I always say...
And what do I gotta do?

I gotta take impromptu road trip to Canada just because I can.

Did you know Niagara Falls is only a 7 hour drive from New York City? And that a rental car from JFK is only $40 a day? And that when I get together with Saggy all of my nonsensical ideas come to fruition?

I am full of nonsensical ideas… I have one coming to me right now... I’ll hitch hike to Florida, then get on a boat going to Cuba and go dancing in Havana for the weekend.

These kinds of things come to me all the time and most people talk me out of them. I’m sure these people are well intentioned (and have probably saved my life) but when I am with Saggy she says, “yes” to all of my ideas.

So when I said (at 1:00 in the morning) "let's rent a car and drive to Canada."

She said, "I have my passport in my purse"Here is a list of things we may or may not have done this weekend. I threw in plenty of fiction with the fact…

Got really drunk, sang karaoke, booked a rental car, had sex with a stranger, drove to Canada on a whim, went skinny dipping in Niagara Falls, pierced something, gambled, hung out with a stripper, got a ticket for driving without a license, frolicked, ate a lot of grapes, and hula hooped on my roof.

In case you're worried, there is WAY more fiction than fact on that list…

Stay tuned for the adventure that comes the day that I catch a midnight train headed anywhere...


You gotta do what you gotta do

2 comments:

AnimeFeaver said...

Awesome! Looks like sooo much fun! Mom and I had fun playing fact or fiction

Celestie said...

FREAKING adorable pictures! And yes I'm a smidge jealous of your random whimsical road trip. ;)