Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Remember the Time I Apologized for being such a Slacker

Hello my lovelies!

I want to take a minute to say that I am terribly sorry for my absence! I appreciate every single one of you who take the time out of your day to jump inside my head and swim around a bit. You are all courageous souls who deserve a big fat hug for all of your support and bravery. I don't mean to neglect you. I'll join Zyler in timeout now.


But I've been working on big things...

In December of 2009 I wrote my first complete novel and finished it just two months later in February of 2010. Since then I have been laboriously, yet lethargically, editing the content. I have recently found myself with copious amounts of free time and decided to take two weeks to dedicate myself to diligently doing edits and rewrites. I am almost done now and will be sending it off to agents. Everyone bow down to the All Mighty Troll for me!!

While this rewrite process is happening I've been spending hours and hours a day working on my book and when I finally call it good, I am creatively spent for the day with no desire to write another word. For this I am so sorry to you, my wonderful followers-of-the-madness.

I promise I'll be back in action and ready to fully dazzle your eye-buds with some delicious posts next week. I have some silly things in the works... Please see me again next Monday!
Loves,
Savvy

5 comments:

Keem said...

You're too busy writing to write? How dare you! Also, thank you for making your break the same week as my vacation. Well planned.

Savvy Pants said...

I know, the audacity of it all.

Angela said...

I think you're amazing!!!!

Sincerely,
Patiently Waiting!

Savvy Pants said...

Dear Patiently,
That's why you're my favorite.
Loves,
Savvy

Celestie said...

I agree, a break from writing to write?! What IS that?? I mean, I'm terribly stoked for your book, I'm DYING to read it, but until then, your blog is all that some of us live for! :P